- Me watching the Olympics at age 8: Oh that's nice
- Me watching the Olympics at age 12: Wow I hope we win
- Me watching the Olympics at age 16: I'm going to fuck the entire swim team and no one can stop me
I try my hardest not to give up by surrounding myself with knowledge and virtue. The truth is, my life is really hard, but I’m still fortunate enough to wake up early, have the physical ability to go exercising, know how to read in order to spend my time reading books all of the time, have access to clean water in order to hydrate and detox myself from food pollutants, have food and vitamins which keep my brain running in order to solve problems and remember great memories with the people I love and surround myself with for moral support. I guess you could say that I’m a fighter, and I would not deny that, but despite all of my above average problems, I know that I am more privileged than people in other countries. I am eternally grateful for each day that is gifted to me because I know that each year there will be more light.
- It’s a new month! Happy August 1st everyone, the sun was ardent this morning and consequently I went tanning while reading my book and swimming for three hours.
- Today is a drastically valuable day for me, and I’m excited to spend it with my beautiful girlfriend.
- Macbook Pros are on sale here and I’m debating buying one since my laptops video card will soon permanently expire.