- Paul Ryan is coming to UCF this Saturday. Make sure to make yourself heard.
- He will not tell you that he and Mitt Romney plan on gutting federal pell grants for college students and raise interest rates on student loans.
- He will tell you that the President hates America and wants to punish successful people. Then he’s going to say that there’s no jobs for college students because Obama sucks and not because the tax cuts that we gave corporations only allowed them to move more jobs to China.
- He will avoid women’s rights and how they don’t believe women should be paid the same as men.
- On top of this Paul Ryan wrote a bill that would change the legal definition of rape.
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan voted to end most forms of birth control and Paul Ryan is even against in-vitro fertilization. With the repeal of the Affordable Care Act millions of women will end up without birth control because they simply will not be able to afford it and Planned Parenthood will be unfunded by Mitt Romney so there wouldn’t even be a Plan B (pun intended).
- His economic plan “calls for radical policy changes that would result in a massive transfer of resources from the broad majority of Americans to the nation’s wealthiest individuals.”
I might not have many followers but you know someone who knows someone in UCF who will stand up and fight.
Fight for your rights this Saturday at UCF. Please.
If you go to this post url on my blog you will be able to share it on Facebook and Twitter.
1 year ago | This post has 123 notes