I just want to keep telling all of you that every weekend since I turned 21 has been amazing.
This is it so far and it hasn’t even been two months
- Went to Savannah and got drunk as f and walked around river street and danced on the beautiful hotel bed and jumped around and looked out the balcony and ate pizza for breakfast and kissed my gf. Then went on a river tour and listened to some good cover band.
- Slept in Orlando and finished a whole bottle of wine.
- Went to Key Largo and got drunk, got Starbucks and put rum in my java chip frappe (delicious). Touched a Manatee. Went canoeing.
- Bought alcohol at two separate locations and then drank on the lake bridge with friends until it started to rain.
- Ate pizza from costco and drank wine to go with it.
- Bought Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey and mixed about half of it with diet coke. I laid on the gazebo, everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
- Didn’t get ID’d at liquor store, showed them my ID anyway.
- Cuddled and watched Blue Valentine with Rachel, drank wine and Jack. Ate bacon mashed potatoes. Went upstairs. Took a shower.
- My weekends are beautiful. Don’t give up on life!
8 months ago | This post has 119 notes